Company: Franklin Electric
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Responsible for helping to provide independent appraisal
activities that evaluate the company's activities and processes
through analysis, appraisal, recommendations, and counsel. Promotes
effective control throughout the company, focusing primarily on
ensuring compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, Section
404. Serves in a lead role for compliance and operational audits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes operational audits with assistance from the lead
internal auditors, senior internal auditors or audit manager.
- Completes Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Section 404, testing and
documentation at company locations.
- Identifies, articulates, and assists with implementing process
- Lead various audit projects and ensure high quality and timely
- Perform a high-level review of the audit work of Staff auditors
and Interns to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Assists external auditors with reporting and audits.
- Conducts physical inventory counts and observations.
- Examines records and interviews workers to ensure proper
recording of transactions and compliance with laws and
- Examines and evaluates financial and information systems,
recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data
- Reviews data about material assets, net worth, liabilities,
capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Inspects account books and accounting systems for efficiency,
effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record
- Collects and analyzes data to detect deficient controls,
duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or noncompliance with laws,
regulations, and management policies.
- Prepares detailed reports on audit findings. Communicates the
findings and process to the appropriate business owners.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Expected travel of approximately 15% to certain global
Keywords: Franklin Electric, Fort Wayne , Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!