Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: November 22, 2021
STAFF ACCOUNTANTIf you have a passion to give back to more than
just yourself and want to make an impact not only on your community
but directly with the families of our market, then come be a part
of our client's team. Our client looks at the big picture, to make
true impact to their customers from attitude, values in order to
succeed in the long run. They are more than an organization that
deals directly with the state, they look at the communities they
work with. You're Excited About This Opportunity Because You
- Assist with month-end close processes.
- Prepares general ledger account reconciliations to ensure the
integrity of the financial statements.
- Records and reconciles various monthly donations.
- Correspond with clients concerning problems with payments or
- Updates accounts receivable aging schedules and other
supporting schedules and reports.
- Helps with various bank reconciliations and performs foreign
- Review employee expense reports to ensure accuracy and policy
- Reconcile Concur Expense to accounting software and credit card
- Process billing and AP as required.
- Files paperwork, makes copies of checks, and various other
clerical duties as needed.
- Works with the Accounting Manager and the Director of Finance
on special projects and assignments as needed. We're Excited About
- Strong knowledge of accounting
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Analytical, proactive, and a team player
- Able to identify and resolve errors and discrepancies
- Able to plan, organize and manage own workload to ensure your
contribution to the financial reporting process is achieved in a
timely and accurate manner
- Minimum requirement - Associates Degree in Accounting;
Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years in a staff accountant position
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills Click here to apply online
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Fort Wayne , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!