ADMIN ASST SR
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Job Overview:Executive Administrative Assistant for CEOExcellent
opportunity for experienced Executive administrative assistant
looking to work within a company focused on improving health and
improving lives. Come work as an Executive Administrative Assistant
to the VP of Human Resources and Marketing for a top Clinical
Research Organization. We offer great benefits with opportunities
to grow and learn alongside accomplished professionals.The Company
COVANCE Drug DevelopmentAs one of the world's largest and most
comprehensive drug development services companies, Covance has
helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of
the all prescription drugs in the marketplace today.The PositionWe
are looking for a creative, organized and collaborative Executive
Administrative Assistant to support the VP of Human Resources and
Marketing at Covance. In this role, he/she will work with diverse
teams and stakeholders, including employees, the executive
management team, clients, investors and governmental organizations
across the globe. This position is a full-time non-exempt role. Job
- Ensure that the VP of Human Resources and Marketing and their
teams are supported in organizing and executing strategic and
tactical goals timely and professionally with colleagues around the
- Working independently, the incumbent successfully executes
assignments that are complex in nature, and involve many
stakeholders (internally and externally).
- A high degree of independent thinking, initiative and autonomy
are required in order to develop recommendations, solve problems
and complete assignments.
- The incumbent is regularly called upon to complete special
projects, organize complicated events and manage multiple tasks
simultaneously all with a focus on high-quality outcomes.
- He/she must have very strong communication skills,
organizational abilities and be comfortable interacting with
individuals at all levels.
- He/she also works with highly confidential information on a
regular basis and is required to hold that information in the
strictest confidence at all times.
- Leverage best practices and various Microsoft office products
and technology to bring efficiencies to the team.
- Should be strong at re-prioritizing work quickly, and working
with others to accomplish critical initiatives.
- International travel management and virtual meeting set-up and
management is critical.
- Individual must have demonstrated experience competently
influencing others and working across a broad corporate environment
to accomplish outcomes effectively for the CEO. Will interact often
with business unit leadership teams, corporate partner teams
(Finance, IT, Legal, HR, Sales & Marketing), and their
administrative support. Education/Qualifications:
- Post High School education is preferred, Bachelors degree or
Administration certification a plus.
- Prior executive admin experience in a large, global corporation
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant with
10+ years administrative or related experience preferred.
- Have or build in depth knowledge of company operations,
policies and procedures.
- High proficiency with enabling technology including with MS
Office (all products including Word, Excel, Power Point and
Outlook) and ability / willingness to learn new applications.
- Handle confidential information, maintain the highest ethical
standards and trustworthiness, exercise sound judgment and make
- Superior prioritization, organization, and time management
skills with the ability to manage competing demands. Strong
attention to detail.
- Ability to independently and efficiently manage ones time and
- Navigate effectively in a team-based corporate environment;
coordinate activities among departments and external parties.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to independently analyze
problems, determine approach, identify potential solutions and
implement as appropriate.
- Excellent oral/written communication with team members,
external clients and management.
- Understand internal and external customers requirements and
expectations and provide consistently outstanding customer
service.Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is
an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with
Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your
confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Keywords: Covance, Fort Wayne , ADMIN ASST SR, Administration, Clerical , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!