Floating Office Manager- Northern Region
Company: American Senior Communities
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Floating Office ManagerNorthern Region
Travel throughout the market is required
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellenceare the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and
create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team
members and community at large.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion
- Oversees transmissions of all Medicare, Medicaid, insurance, VA
Billings, and private statements.
- Acts as liaison between family members and billing agencies
regarding financial assistance
- Ensures census billing accurately corresponds with resident
census levels on a monthly basis.
- Assists the Executive Director with financial reviews.
- Accounts for all monies collected by the building and ensures
all cash accounts are reconciled monthly.
- Keeps abreast and maintains working knowledge of benefit
administration, Resident Trust accounting, payroll processing and
accounts payable processing.
- Manages resident and employee files in accordance with company
policy, as well as local, state and federal regulations.
- High school diploma or GED required, college is
- Minimum of three (3) years nursing home business office
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare systems
- Customer Service focused and the ability to demonstrate the
core values listed above is a must!
Our commitment to our team members:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Telehealth options also available
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have
implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees, including contracted third-party
staff, and new hires. In accordance with our mission to
compassionately serve every resident with quality care and
excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is
essential for our customer's safety and health. Should you have any
questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact
The Company understands and respects that a limited number of
candidates may have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through their supervisor once hired.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: American Senior Communities, Fort Wayne , Floating Office Manager- Northern Region, Administration, Clerical , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!