Company: Eye Care Partners Career Opportunities
Posted on: March 19, 2023
SUMMARYPerform all aspects of ophthalmic photography.
Demonstrates quality patient service during interactions with
patients, coworkers, and vendors:
- Exhibits a positive attitude and is flexible in accepting work
assignments and priorities
- Meets attendance and tardiness expectations
- Is dependable; follows policies and procedures
- Maintains professionalism in interactions with patients and
- Performs quality work and consistently exhibits initiative
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform venipuncture for dye administration.
- Perform fluorescein, indocyanine green angiography and Color
- Perform Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT).
- Perform slit lamp photography.
- Participate in maintenance of digital imaging systems and other
- Perform angiograms, testing and other aspects for clinical
trials. Remain current on all clinical trial imaging.
- Other duties as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS To perform the job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility
satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. The
requirements below are representative of the minimum knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Must have knowledge of ocular anatomy. Knowledge of or formal
education in photography is preferred.
- Must have working experience as an ophthalmic
- Must also have certification or demonstrated ability to be
certified for national clinical trials.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be actively certified in CPR.This job description is
merely a summary and in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Requirements
represent minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities. This
document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an at-will employment relationship.If you
need assistance with this application, please contact (636)
227-2600EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Please do
not contact the office directly - only resumes submitted through
this website will be considered.IND123
Keywords: Eye Care Partners Career Opportunities, Fort Wayne , Ophthalmic Photographer, Advertising , Lima, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...