Company: West Ohio Community Action Partnership
Posted on: June 24, 2022
WOCAP is currently seeking CO Teachers for the 2021-2022 School
STARTING PAY IS $12.00-$12.75
* PAID TIME OFF
* PAID HOLIDAYS
* MEDICAL/VISION/DENTAL INSURANCE
* SPRING/SUMMER /CHRISTMAS BREAK
* WEEKENDS OFF
* 5 STAR STEP UP TO QUALITY
* PAID EDUCATION /PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
* Assist the Teacher in developing and educating each Child
Development Services child to their fullest potential by utilizing
the latest curriculum.
* Assist the Teacher with weekly lesson plans and daily
* Assist the children & families by ensuring coordination,
facilitation, identification, enrollment, and provision of
individual services in accordance with Child Development Services
Performance Standards, licensing regulations, and WEST OHIO CAP
Policies and Procedures.
* Co-Teacher/Family Service Workers (FSW) will ensure that all
children receive required health and health-related services by
connecting them to resources, providing follow-up support services,
and identifying and removing barriers to needed services.
* This includes expectations that the Co-Teacher/FSW will transport
families to appointments, report difficulties to supervisors in
writing, and ensure follow-up within 30 days.
The candidate must possess High School Diploma or GED. Must be
willing to enroll in a CDA program to obtain CDA Certification.
Must have a valid Ohio driver's license, current vehicle insurance,
and access to a privately-owned vehicle during scheduled work
hours. Ability to check electronic mail, enter data into
program-specific software for required reports, and Internet skills
Certification in First-Aid, CPR, Child Abuse & Neglect, and
Communicable Disease must be maintained.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click below to
Keywords: West Ohio Community Action Partnership, Fort Wayne , Co Teacher, Education / Teaching , Lima, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!