Company: VOSS Automotive, Inc., USA
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: August 6, 2022
VOSS Automotive, a leading global supplier to on-highway and
off-road OEMs in the design and manufacture of Diesel Exhaust Fluid
Lines, Coolant Lines, Air Suspension Lines, and Fittings, Fuel
Lines and Fittings, and Quick Connect and Accessories is expanding
its workforce and has the following position open at its North
American Headquarters.Title: Development EngineerReports to:
Engineering Manager, Design/DevelopmentThis Development Engineer
position will support the Engineering Department by performing the
following duties:Job Duties:
- Create and develop validation plans for VOSS product lines for
the customer applications following best practice guidelines.
- Design and engineer products for customer applications
following best practice guidelines.
- Plan, coordinate, and support R&D activities.
- Support and collaborate with multiple project teams.
- Create 3D CAD models and drawings following technical standards
and material specifications while meeting feasibility and cost
- Define and analyze test results to confirm the functional
capability of the design.
- Coordinate R&D activities with the customer.
- Collaborate and coordinate engineering activities with German
- Design, build, and optimize lines for prototypes and test
- Delegate tasks and direction and support to design
- Interface with customer while building and growing technical
- Design product and components to meet functional,
manufacturability, quality, cost, and performance targets.
- Contribute to the achievement of quality/management objectives
by ensuring that company policies, procedures, and processes are
- Follow all Quality Management System requirements in compliance
with ISO 9001 and, when applicable to support VOSS Automotive
Mexico, ISO/TS 16949. Employees will also follow, as applicable,
the Environmental Management System ISO 14001.
- Participate in plant recycling programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Degree in design or mechanical engineering; 5 years' experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Strong understanding of engineering principles.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.It's a very
exciting time right now at VOSS as we were recently awarded one of
Indiana's Best Employers for seven years by the Indiana Chamber of
Commerce.In addition to our great environment, we offer a
competitive salary, benefits, 401K, an on-site fitness center, and
other comprehensive benefits.www.vossusa.comWork Remote days
availableJob Type: Full-timeEdit jobOpenView public job page
Keywords: VOSS Automotive, Inc., USA, Fort Wayne , Development Engineer, Engineering , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!