Process Engineer - 3rd Shift!
Company: Continental Structural Plastics
Location: Van Wert
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Teijin Automotive Technologies is reshaping the future of the
automotive industry - one lightweight innovation at a time. As
North America's largest manufacturer and molder of composite
materials, we understand the chemistry and manufacturing
technologies needed to develop high-quality, cost-competitive
products to help automakers make their vehicles lighter. Teijin
Automotive offers employees the opportunity to join a leading edge
company within the composite material industry and enjoy the
benefits offered by a growing company in North America and
internationally. We are seeking a Process Engineer - 3rd Shift for
our Van Wert, Ohio Facility. Position Summary: Oversee plant
engineering requirements for daily production, initiate and manage
capital improvement projects in the plant, assist the quality
department when needed, assist the production team leads and
provide PLC/HMI/PC support. Works with maintenance personnel to
provide training, assist troubleshooting, and develop preventative
maintenance on all equipment, maintains equipment and facility
drawings, and interfaces with Corporate IT to assist with any
issues or projects. This position also manages the batch software
and recipe modifications. Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the installation of new equipment and capital projects
for the plant.
- Work with and provide training to maintenance staff on
electronic trouble shooting, repairs and testing.
- Assist corporate IT with all projects.
- Provide PLC/HMI/PC support.
- Maintain electronic spares for new and existing plant.
- Work with Maintenance staff to maintain and continually develop
the PM plan.
- Make modifications to recipe and batches as dictated by the
- Work hand in hand with the Quality coordinator on keeping the
Batch software clean and organized.
- Assisting and training production employees on equipment
modifications or best practices.Qualifications:
- BS Degree in Engineering.
- Three years of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Must be available to work 3rd Shift!
- Supervising experience is preferred.
Keywords: Continental Structural Plastics, Fort Wayne , Process Engineer - 3rd Shift!, Engineering , Van Wert, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!