Company: Insight Global
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Title: Automation EngineerLocation: Fort Wayne, INSalary:
$101,000Start Date: ASAPOnsite 5 days a week
This role offers a relocation bonus if applicable.
D2D/ MUST HAVES:
- Bachelor's in Electro-mechanical Engineering, Electrical
Engineering or equivalent technical experience in the field
- 3+ years of experience within similar role (5 years+
- Experience with electrical design standards and able to
complete controls systems designs using standard CAD design
- Experience with PLC programming standards & programming
software, including GRAFCET, Ladder Logic, and Structured Text.
Specific experience with Rockwell (Allen-Bradley) and Siemens is a
- Experience with Variable Frequency drives and Motion Control
- Rockwell and Siemens preferred
- Experience with HMI configuration, programming and
communication. Specific experience with Rockwell is a plus.
- Experience with controls systems network interfaces and various
protocols for communications between devices including computer
- Experience in Project Team Leadership or Project Management is
preferred, but not required
- Vision System configuration and interface for width measurement
applications and defect detection applications is preferred, but
not required. Specific experience with Cognex, Keyence, Adept,
Bytewise, Gocator is a plus.
- Robotic experience, configuration or knowledge is preferred,
but not required. Specific experience with Fanuc, ABB is a plus.
Experience with AGV's (Auto-guided vehicles) and Vision
Keywords: Insight Global, Fort Wayne , Automation Engineer, Engineering , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...