Executive Assistant to CEO
Company: Jewish Community Center
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: February 17, 2020
Principal Responsibilities:If making an impact appeals to you, the
Jewish Community Center of Indianapolis (J) has an immediate
opening for an Executive Assistant who shares our passion for doing
transformative work in a diverse and inclusive environment.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides
high-level confidential administrative support, overseeing all
aspects of the schedule, meetings, board and donor interactions,
including Executive team and Board meetings and special projects
assigned. The ideal individual is expected to demonstrate
experience and attributes to work within an executive environment
requiring strict confidentiality, initiative, attitude, and
accountability.SummaryResponsibilities include a broad variety of
administrative tasks, working closely with the CEO to maintain
efficient and effective operations. The Executive Assistant must be
resourceful and have strong organizational skills that reflect
their ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly,
with excellent attention to detail.Minimum Qualifications:CEO
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO,
including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments,
completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence,
arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and
agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
- Plan, coordinates, and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed
and respected while pro-actively prioritizing conflicting
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with
executives, J Board Members, partners, and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming
commitments and responsibilities and following up
- Represent the CEO by welcoming visitors, reviewing
correspondence, and arranging organizational functions.
- Complete critical administrative tasks, including drafting
acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, staff
communications, and other tasks.
- Coordinate board and staff meeting set-up and
- Attend board and staff meetings, take minutes, and ensure
timely distribution and follow-up.Office Management Duties:
- Monitor and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Contact service providers if/when equipment fails.
- Manage service agreements for office equipment.Executive
Assistant to the CEO Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited 4-year institution.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform
and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build
relationships with donors, J Board Members, leadership team, and
- Expert written and verbal communications skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with
discretion and be adaptable to competing demands in a fast-paced
- Accessible during off hours as required.Required Executive
Assistant to CEO Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power
Point), Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and
- Ability to work independently and with professional
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including donors,
J Board Members, colleagues of the CEO, staff, and others.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving
- Prior experience working with financial information is a
- Willingness to work hard and have fun while at it.Agency
Information:For over 100 years, members of the Indianapolis
community have enjoyed a diverse range of services for all ages and
interests at the JCC Indianapolis. With recreational, educational
and social programs and facilities that include a fitness center,
water park, therapy pool, early childhood education center, art
gallery, indoor tennis center, basketball courts and more, you
can't help but find something to love at the JCC Indianapolis. For
more information, visit _www.jccindy.org_Date Posted:
02/10/2020Title: Executive Assistant to CEOJCC: Arthur M. Glick JCC
of IndianapolisLocation: Indianapolis, IN
Keywords: Jewish Community Center, Fort Wayne , Executive Assistant to CEO, Executive , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!