Company: First Federal Bank
Posted on: February 25, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Lima-Shawnee Rd.
2565 Shawnee Rd.
Lima, OH 45806, USA
Description Position Title: Branch Manager Department: Retail
Banking Position Reports to: District Manager Position Supervises:
Retail Branch employees Position Summary: Responsible for leading
the branch team to ensure an exceptional customer and colleague
experience, drive growth and effectively represent the bank in the
community. As a leader, you will coach, motivate and develop your
team of direct and indirect reports to achieve their full potential
and meet business objectives. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the team and serve as a role model for delivering an
exceptional customer experience, ensuring a focus on building
relationships, engaging customers in conversations to understand
their financial needs, and working proactively to help customers
- Manage the portfolio of high value consumer and business
customers while leading the process of referring customers to other
areas of the bank to meet customer needs, deepen relationships and
build strong internal partnerships.
- Provide sales leadership to drive growth through
accountability, reward/recognition, and assisting colleagues in
achieving their developmental goals and career aspirations.
- Provide active leadership and involvement in the community
while developing key business and community relationships.
- Maintain deep knowledge/understanding and educate team on all
products, services, technology and policies.
- Manage the overall operations of the branch, adhering to all
operational, security, risk and regulatory related policies and
- Demonstrate acumen in banking, investments, consumer lending,
business banking, business lending, sales, sales leadership,
customer service, process management, coaching, colleague
development, communication and presentation.
- Actively oversee recruitment to attract, retain and develop
talent for your branch.
- Coach and provide feedback leveraging performance management
tools and processes.
- Support customers in resolving or escalating concerns or
- Other duties as assigned Education, Certification, License and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Two years of supervisory or banking experience in goal-driven
sales, coaching and training. Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships
with customers and internal partners
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications,
and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to effectively manage time and competing priorities,
exercise independent judgment, and use critical thinking
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and
- Responsible for knowing and ensuring compliance with applicable
laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies that
include but are not limited to Bank Secrecy Act and other
applicable anti-money-laundering rules, Right to Financial Privacy,
Fair Lending, Community Reinvestment Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act,
and other laws and regulations as they pertain to the position This
job operates in a professional office environment. Work is normally
performed in a typical interior work environment which does not
subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements .
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to speak or hear, stand or sit for long periods of time,
open filing cabinets, walk, stoop or bend, use hands to handle or
feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently
lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up
to 25 pounds and complete tasks requiring manual dexterity. Ability
to drive a vehicle for travel is required for the position. Premier
Financial Corp is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to
race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or any other legally
protected status. The above statements are intended to describe the
essential functions of the job and the qualifications of the person
assigned to it. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all
job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be
assigned at any time with or without notice. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. This job description does not
constitute a contract of employment. Employment is "at will" and
may be terminated at any time. Job Code: RTBM Salary Grade: 26
Position type(s): Full Time Travel: 10% Work schedule: Mon-Fri 8-6,
Saturday 8-12 or as needed for branch support
Keywords: First Federal Bank, Fort Wayne , Branch Manager, Executive , Lima, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!