Commercial Relationship Manager
Company: Teachers Credit Union
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: May 6, 2021
We are searching for an experienced Commercial Relationship
ManagerEssential Function Direct, manage, and oversee assigned
Commercial Loan Officers to promote the Credit Union's Commercial
Lending and Business Services efforts. Essential duties include
motivating Commercial Loan Officers, managing the commercial loan
portfolio, and building relationships between the Commercial Loan
Officers and TCU Branches and Business Services personnel to grow
loans, deposits, and cash management services with commercial
relationships and small businesses. Additional responsibilities
include assisting the Commercial Lending Manager to grow and manage
the Commercial Loan portfolio. Primary Responsibilities &
- Manage the business development of Commercial Loans and
- Assist Commercial Loan Officers to introduce new services and
the marketing of existing services.
- Oversee, direct and motivate the Commercial sales staff by
tracking and recognizing sales efforts of the assigned Commercial
- Assist and review commercial member's loan structures with the
Commercial Loan officers.
- Develop and track relationship management goals for Commercial
Loan Officers to maintain strong commercial member
- Work with TCU branches to increase the Commercial deposit
accounts and small business activity.
- Oversee and manage assigned Commercial Loan Officers portfolio
maintenance, such as exceptions, past due loans and maturing
- Assist the Credit Department to complete Commercial Credit
Reviews in a timely manner
- Assist the Commercial Operations Department to close new loans
and loan renewals timely
- Attend Loan Review Committee and present potential deals for
- Assist in the cross selling of various TCU products to
contribute to the success of the Commercial Loan Department and the
- Assume additional responsibilities as necessary for the
continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union.
- Assist Commercial Lending Manager and other Commercial Lending
Group Leaders to develop and implement new processes, procedures,
and/or technology to improve the Commercial Lending Group's
efficiency and * Additional functions as necessary Specific
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication
- Must have the ability to handle the credit and customer
relation situations as presented.
- Ability to exercise interpersonal skills in interviewing,
negotiating, selling and conveying unpleasant information to
- Must possess high-level analytical and organizational
- Responsible for protecting the Credit Union's assets through
sound lending practices and operational decisions.
- Expected to participate in community service and promotional
events, which will foster personal development and promote a
positive image of the Credit Union in the community.
- Management of the Commercial Lending sales staff through
coaching, development and interpersonal relations with staff and
- Meeting sales, profitability and underwriting goals and
performance management measures as established.
- Accountable for Performance Management Goals as agreed upon
- Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and
regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the
Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC. Minimum
- B.S. or a B.A.
- 7 years Commercial lending experience with a financial
- Previous manager experience preferredExempt Annual Salary0.0000
- 0.0000Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
Keywords: Teachers Credit Union, Fort Wayne , Commercial Relationship Manager, Executive , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!