Commercial Portfolio Manager II
Posted on: January 16, 2022
WHAT YOU'LL DO Responsible for portfolio management of
Commercial Banking relationships to achieve efficiencies and
quality of the process and product, retention and expansion of
existing client relationship, growth of total client assets and net
growth in relationships. Primary performance responsibilities
include analyzing financial data to determine the merits of loan
requests, recommending structure, as well as identifying cross
selling/referring opportunities of other deposits services. The
Portfolio Manager will maintain and build loan portfolio and
deposit balances, generate fee income and make referrals within the
Bank. WHAT YOU'LL BRING Knowledge of:
- Strong understanding of credit structuring and monitoring
skills, bank policy, compliance, the industry and market
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills Ability to:
- Analyze and interpret numerical data
- Analyze and solve problems of a complex nature and make
decisions based on a wide knowledge of many factors where
application of advanced technical concepts is required for which
there are not precedents
- Make independent and difficult decisions within parameters of
the Bank's loan policies
- Originate new procedures and approaches to problems
- Perform duties with frequent interruptions and time pressures
in highly interruptive conditions Additional Portfolio Manager II
- Be able to perform all responsibilities outlined as a level
- Make presentations on specific loans and participate in the
bank's loan approval process
- Offer approval recommendation based on credit structure
- Grow existing relationships through increased borrowings, as
appropriate, increase deposits and cash management, and cross sell
into Wealth Management and Personal banking.
- Negotiate credit transactions
- Service existing customer relationships to maximize
profitability EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Requires a 4-year college degree with an emphasis in Accounting
- Requires 5 or more years of banking, finance or sales related
- At least 3 years' experience in credit analysis or underwriting
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office. A successful Portfolio
Manager will also have the following:
- Customer Service - Adheres to The Busey Promise service
standards set by Service Excellence in order to anticipate and
exceed the needs of our customers, both internal and external.
- Functional Knowledge and Technical Skills - Skilled in
job-specific knowledge that is necessary to provide the appropriate
quantity and quality of work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Accountability - Work behaviors demonstrate responsible
personal and professional conduct, which contributes to the overall
goals and objectives of Busey.
- Interpersonal Relations (Teamwork) - Interacts effectively with
others to establish and maintain smooth working relations.
- Analytical Thinking - Analyzing and synthesizing information to
understand issues, identify options, and support sound decision
- Forward Thinking - Anticipating the implications and
consequences of situations and taking appropriate action to be
prepared for possible contingencies.
- Results Management - Organizes time, work, and resources to
accomplish objectives in the most effective and efficient way.
- Oral Communication - Communicating ideas and information
verbally to ensure that information and messages are understood and
have the desired impact.
- Sales Focus - Providing added value and needs based solutions
to clients. (PM II) WORK ENVIRONMENT: Duties are performed in an
office setting and include physical demands such as the manual
dexterity and skill to operate standard office equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of
work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be considered an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills of the people so classified.
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
candidate pool. Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for
Busey and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic
information, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
gender (including gender identity and expression), marital status,
military status, veterans status, citizenship status, disability,
order of protection or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law or other non-merit based factors.
Keywords: Busey, Fort Wayne , Commercial Portfolio Manager II, Executive , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!