Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON - Registered Nurse - RN
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you an RN who loves leading and inspiring others? Are you
looking for a leadership position where you can show off your
skills, get your student loans paid for, and work with some of the
best people in healthcare? How do you feel about a guaranteed
retention bonus? If we're checking all your boxes, then Trilogy is
where you belong!
Our campus is one of over 120 Trilogy Senior Living communities
across the Midwest. We treat clinically complex patients, have
access to the latest technology available in our industry, and
offer a list of benefits a mile long. Plus, we are Great Place to
Work certified and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Places to Work..
If you need more reasons to apply, here are a few:
What's in it for you?
- Guaranteed retention bonus paid quarterly
- Additional bonus potential through an annual bonus
- Student loan repayment, paid tuition, scholarships & tuition
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Monthly employee celebrations
- And so much more!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Assist our Director of Nursing in planning and directing all
functions of the nursing departments in accordance with federal,
state, and local regulations.
- Guarantee direct nursing care is provided by a Licensed Nurse
(LPN or RN), Certified Nursing Assistant, and/or Caregiver
depending on qualifications needed to perfume the task.
- Execute administrative duties including but not limited to
completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, and
charting as needed.
- Evaluate nurses' documentation to ensure notes are informative,
describe the care being provided, and reflect the resident's
response to the care. Confirm that care is delivered in accordance
with the resident's wishes.
- Monitor medication distribution to guarantee medications are
being administered as prescribed. Oversee treatment schedules to
confirm actions are provided as required.
- Responsible for weekend management coverage and on-call duties
on a rotating basis or as needed.
- Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and
scheduling of timely in-service training classes.WHAT WE'RE LOOKING
- Hold a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
and have a current/valid state Registered Nurse (RN) license and
current/valid CPR certification required.
- Supervisory/management skills required.
- Must have a minimum 2 years' experience working as a supervisor
in a hospital, long-term care, or other related health care
- Good critical thinking, communication, and leadership
skills.LOCATION:The Meadows of DelphosDelphosOhio
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Fort Wayne , Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON - Registered Nurse - RN, Executive , Delphos, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!