Commercial Regional Territory Manager
Company: WaterFurnace International
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Headquartered in Fort Wayne, IN, WaterFurnace designs and
manufactures ultra-efficient, renewable-energy comfort products
that provide heating, cooling and potable hot water solutions for
use in both homes and commercial buildings. We employ more than 285
people in R&D, Manufacturing, Marketing, and Sales roles across
the US and Canada. For almost four decades, our Geothermal Heat
Pumps, Water Source Heat Pumps, and Heat Recovery Chillers have
been reducing energy usage consumption and increasing comfort in
buildings around the world.
To transform the way we use energy, protect resources for future
generations, and give people the freedom to focus on life.
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in technical sales of HVAC
products with manufacturer's representatives.
- Must have extensive price negotiation experience with
- Skilled in account management of each account to develop sales
strategies and set sales targets for each representative in the
assigned geographical region.
- Must be adept at keeping up with WaterFurnace products and
features as well as competitors' products and features.
- Training, coaching, motivating and recruiting manufacturer's
- Extensive experience monitoring regional performance and
motivating representatives to exceed sales goals.
- Experience in compiling and analyzing sales pipeline data and
reporting back to senior management with accuracy.
- Fundamental accounting skills to read and interpret reports
with experience preparing sales and pipeline forecasts on a
monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have excellent planning and organization skills with the
ability to multitask, while remaining calm under pressure.
- Must have superior customer service skills to respond in a
timely manner with accurate answers.
- Extensive travel is required 50-75% of time is traveling with
sales reps on sales calls to engineers, contractors and building
owners as well as training both inside and outside representative's
- Entrepreneurial spirit to take ownership of each manufacturer's
representative to increase revenue and profitability in assigned
This position has standard office hours of 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.,
Monday through Friday. Attendance at sales meetings, conferences,
trade shows and exhibitions which may involve working evenings and
weekends are part of the job.
Keywords: WaterFurnace International, Fort Wayne , Commercial Regional Territory Manager, Executive , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!