Posted on: June 25, 2022
When you join VerizonVerizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing...Join Verizon today and be
eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus!*CLIENT EXECUTIVE - BUSINESS
SALESYou'll be on the front lines in the hunt for new medium to
large sized business customers and growing our existing ones.
You'll use your consulting skills to identify customer challenges
and provide our products and services to help them. You'll use your
drive and expertise to develop and deliver our solutions that won't
just satisfy our clients, but delight them. Because here, we make
it easy for customers to do business with us, by listening,
anticipating, and responding to their needs.
- Identifying and pursuing new sales leads.
- Helping our customers fall in love with our products and
- Packaging solutions or building new ones to meet the customer
- Closing sales and agreements.
- Following up to make sure our customers stay happy-and to see
how else we can help.
- Forecasting sales and tracking progress.
- Ensuring customers are trained on purchased products.
- Successful completion of motor vehicle report check is
- This role may be eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus, paid
after three months of employment, subject to the terms and
conditions of the bonus agreement.In this hybrid role, you'll have
a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned
office days set by your manager.What we're looking for...You're the
type of person who sees the big picture and looks to make the
biggest impact possible. You're comfortable working and
communicating with all types of people, and they listen to you. You
have the ability to understand client priorities and translate them
into business plans. You are pragmatic with creative business
strategies always keeping eye on the objectives of the assignment.
You're organized and detail oriented and you've got a knack for
spotting errors. You take a lot of pride in your work, and that's
why people count on you to deliver.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising or
- Five or more years of years of professional level experience;
at least two of which are in account management role either in an
external or internal agency.
- Two or more years working in an internal corporate account
- Experience in managing a brand's portfolios and pitching for
- Experience and knowledge within the digital channel.
- Ability to write briefs, work closely with all disciplines
within the agency and clients and collaborate.
- Experience in applicable applications and tools such as
Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Understanding of traditional and emerging channels.
- Knowledge of marketing best practices in the B2C and B2B
- Ability to gain deep knowledge in specific channels or vertical
markets as required by specific Client's business unit and larger
- Ability to partner with clients to write thorough and
actionable creative briefs.
- Crisis management, resourceful and solution-oriented
abilities.Equal Employment OpportunityWe're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences,
including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At
Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed
to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages
authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for
everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their
potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and
inclusion page to learn more.COVID-19 Vaccination RequirementNYC
candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides
reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g.,
for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be
provided during the hiring process.
Internal ID: 584985
Keywords: Verizon, Fort Wayne , Account Manager, Executive , Huntertown, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!