Company: Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc.
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: August 5, 2022
PURPOSE OF YOUR WORK
At Rally's we make a difference in people's lives by serving our
Teams, and Guests. As a member of the franchise team you will
assist the General Manager with executing the restaurant plan, by
achieving sales and profits goals, executing procedures and
providing excellent Guest and Team service. The Assistant Manager
will support the restaurant and General Manager to ensure we are
1st Choice for our Guests and Employees.
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY
* Building sales and profits by promoting Guest satisfaction and
managing restaurant operations
* Escalating any concerns or recommendations with the restaurant,
employees or Guests to the General Manager
* Assisting with interviewing and hiring the right Team Members
* Ensuring policy and procedures are being followed on shifts
* Training Team Members on operations, Company policies and
procedures and Guest service
* Identifying and responding to complaints and policy and procedure
* Providing regular feedback and coaching to Team Members on their
* Helping ensure the restaurant is a safe, clean and fun
environment for our employees and Guests!
YOU'VE GOT THIS?
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) -
* Food Safety Certified
* 1-2 years restaurant management experience, preferably in Quick
Service Restaurants (QSR)
* Basic math skills
* Microsoft Office and general systems experience
* Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communications
* Ability to work flexible schedule and extended hours
* High energy to keep up with our fast paced environment
* Commitment to our core values of integrity, service, excellence,
and courage to be bold & grow
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Operations Excellence: Our team expects and delivers nothing but
* Training & Development: We bring out the best by ensuring
everyone gets well trained
* Personal & Career Growth: You can do more, get more, and be more
* Benefits & Rewards: We offer Comprehensive benefits such as
Medical and Dental Plans as well as recognition programs including
* Compensation: Work today & get paid tomorrow!
details available at the restaurant during your interview
Keywords: Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc., Fort Wayne , Assistant Manager, Executive , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!