Divisional Office Manager
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionSAFY is seeking a full time Divisional Office
Manager for our Lima division in Ohio. As a Divisional Office
Manager, you will be responsible for taking care of the
administrative functions for our divisional office.Who We Are At
SAFY, our mission is Preserving Families & Securing Futures. For
over 35 years, our work has rested on a single, radical idea –
children belong in families. We believe that every child and family
deserves the opportunity to reach their full potential. We are an
extraordinary team of 500 employees in seven states providing
services such as Family Preservation & Reunification, Behavioral
Health, Therapeutic Foster Care, Adoption Services and Older Youth
Services so the families and children we serve can build resilience
and thrive. What You'll Do Customer Service:
- Unlock entrance doors and remove phone from night ring to open
office. At the end of the day, lock entrance and turn phone to
night ring to close the office.
- Greet visitors and answer calls on multi line phone
- Responsible for processing incoming and outgoing divisional
- Use resolution skills to demonstrate effective problem solving.
Maintain confidentiality regarding all interactions.Data Entry:
- Enter new and discharged clients in database and maintain
updates to changes in programs
- Track and maintain date sensitive documents such as: training
activities, staff roster, etc.
- File compliance dutiesOther:
- Oversee and/or implement the creation and maintenance of files
from opening to closure. Purge records as required by agency
- Process background checks (i.e. employees, volunteers,
- Develop and implement plan for scanning all appropriate
- Update and maintain all manuals, meeting minutes, state rules
documents, etc. Distribute to staff or appropriate parties as
- Assist in preparation for audits, such as maintain files,
review of documents, etc.
- Oversee office janitorial services and ensure the office is
- Order and maintain supply inventory.
- Maintain and update files.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with all
levels of SAFY staff by participating in joint meetings, and
problem identification and resolution.
- Attend relevant in-house and external seminars, trainings,
conferences and workshops to develop and enhance knowledge in the
designated area as well.
- Attends required meetings within division, region, and central
office (team and/or community partners).
- Meets regularly with supervisor to discuss issues and
- Sensitive and responsive to the cultural differences of staff,
SAFY clients, referral sources and the public.
- Maintain accurate records of receipt logs and send to AP.
- Upload reports and other documents. What You Bring We are
looking for amazing people who have diverse backgrounds and
experiences, are inspired by our mission and are highly motivated
to serve the children and families in our care. You'll be right at
home if you learn from failure and overcome adversity, cultivate
strong relationships, understand the power of diversity, advocate
for equity, aspire to lead through inclusion, and push yourself,
your work and the people around you to the next level.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associate degree in
appropriate course of study preferred
- One year of relevant experience in office management
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and
resolution skills to demonstrate effective problem solving
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize workload, Excellent
customer service skills and attention to detail, accuracy and
ability to multitask
- Operate a computer with Microsoft Office, other software,
agency databases and online systems
- Current certification in First Aid, CPR, and de-escalation
training What We Offer
- Targeted hiring range - $15.00-$22.00/ hour
- Compensation is commensurate with transferrable experience,
education and licensure of candidate, along with internal equity
and budgeted amount for the role.
- Comprehensive benefit plan options including medical, dental,
vision, disability, life insurance and flexible spending account
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- 12 paid holidays per year and generous sick & vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Referral bonus program
- Leave donation program
- Professional Development & reimbursement for outside clinical
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company paid cell phone or stipend SAFY is an equal employment
opportunity employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory
work environment. SAFY does not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, arrest record, conviction record, or any other personal
characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy covers all
programs, services, policies, and procedures of SAFY, including
recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, and administering all
personnel actions, such as compensation, benefits, transfers,
layoffs or terminations.
Keywords: SAFY, Fort Wayne , Divisional Office Manager, Executive , Lima, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!