Director - Risk & Performance Improvement
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Plan, organize and direct aspects of risk management and
performance improvement activities in such a manner as to ensure
facility compliance with laws, regulations and the standards of the
accrediting and approval agencies. Essential Functions
- Direct and oversee the risk management program & performance
improvement programs in collaboration with the corporate
- Investigate and analyze actual and potential risks in the
facility; assess liability and probability of legal action for
potential notification. Implement, educate and encourage incident
reporting system throughout the facility.
- Monitor and analyze program performance data to determine
program effectiveness, meeting established goals and objectives and
identify opportunities for improvement. Insure compliance with all
- Responsible for identifying high-risk areas that could cause
harm to persons receiving services, visitors, and employees.
Collaborate with clinical staff and management for prevention of
clinical risks throughout the facility.
- Serve as a resource and consultant for risk management
activities, performance improvement, policy/procedure development
and compliance initiatives.
- Ensure the application of institutional policies, especially
those regarding patient rights, confidentiality and full
- Develop processes for identification, collection and analysis
of performance measurement data; utilizing data to deliver
continuously improving services.
- Develop written plans to improve and/or correct quality, safety
and appropriateness of patient care. Conducts routine evaluations
of the effectiveness of services.
- Determine if services meet pre-determined quality improvement
expectations and outcomes.
- Conduct timely and regular evaluation of serious incidents,
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Fort Wayne , Director - Risk & Performance Improvement, Executive , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!