Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: January 26, 2023
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned executive director to
run all operations of this senior living community including
healthcare management of residents, building positive relationships
with clients and their families as well as the community, ensuring
the delivery of the best and highest quality of services and
enforcing BrightStar's policies and procedures maintaining
compliance with federal, state and clinical
- Oversee the daily operations of the community.
- Responsible for all community operations, and is the primary
contact for all staff, residents, prospects, community
organizations, government agencies and the public.
- Supervise, direct and motivate community staff.
- Hire, train, discipline and terminate employees in accordance
with company policies. Review hiring, promotion, disciplinary
action and termination of staff to ensure consistency and quality
in the selection and retention of staff.
- Oversee preventative maintenance systems, programs and
inspections to ensure buildings, grounds and property meet or
exceed company standards.
- Utilize sales and marketing activities and strategies to
- Assist in developing and conducting service plan reviews with
appropriate resident care team members and resident families.
- Oversee the healthcare management of all residents in
accordance with company policy and state regulations. Supervise the
maintenance of resident charts and review documentation performed
by resident care staff.
- Oversee the adherence to company policy regarding
administration of medication. Assist nursing personnel in staff
training and ensure frequent audits are performed on medication
- Create and oversee all policies and proceduresCommunication and
- Build positive relationships with residents and their
- Establish and assure timely, open and effective communication
with all community members (residents, family members, potential
residents and staff).
- Provide leadership for staff and residents; proactively solve
problems and resolve issues.
- Ensure the delivery of the highest quality and best services to
residents in the most economical manner possible. Responsible for
creating and maintaining an atmosphere of stability where the
personal dignity of residents is supported. Act as a member of
- Maintain high degree of resident satisfaction and retention
through consistent delivery of high quality services. Administer
annual resident satisfaction survey. Execute renewal program with
- Develop and maintain a positive image within the community;
become active in social and civic affairs of the local community.
Ensures department is well informed, at all times, of changes and
news worthy events within the company.
- Handle difficult personnel situations directly, using
appropriate discretion, HR advice and respect for the
- Effectively communicate relevant department-related information
to Executive Team.Budgeting:
- Assists with developing annual operating and capital
- Aggressively anticipates and minimizes negative budget
variances and deficits.
- Meets and exceeds budget occupancy goals for the property
- Continually explores means of revenue enhancement and expense
- Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Maintain current departmental policies, procedures and licenses
in accordance with Company, federal, state and local
- Assist team in maintaining Community-Based Residential
Facility, HFS 83 and OSHA compliance.REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Operations or
- 5+ years managing a team of professionals in a home care or
franchise home health business with field staff, LPNs, CNAs, and
RNs is highly desired
- An operations leader who is a subject matter expert that
includes management skills with problem solving, leading the team,
solution creation and process management
- Knows and understands pay cycle management including commercial
insurance / Medicaid / Medicare / Veteran's / private pay/ medical
- Prefer home health experience, nursing home, medical staffing,
physician office/hospital administration or senior living center
management - needs to know and understand the industry and the
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task,
technology savvy and prioritization a mustTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- Limited travel as needed for various sales, marketing, and
client care service needsApply for Executive Director First name
Last name Email address Phone number I would like to receive
updates about my application via SMS Address (optional) City
(optional) State/Province Were you referred by anyone? (optional)
Yes No Please add your resume (optional) 10MB limit; .pdf, .doc,
and .docx file types are accepted. ATTACH FILE optional Please add
your resume 10MB limit; .pdf, .doc, and .docx file types are
accepted. Highest level of education completed (optional) Other
Information Who is your personal cell phone carrier? (optional)
Please list all relevant certification credentials. (optional) Do
you have a legal right to work for any employer in the United
States? Select (optional) Signature and VerificationI certify that
answers given herein are true, accurate, and complete to the best
of my knowledge. I authorize investigation into all statements I
have made on this Form as may be necessary for reaching an
employment decision. In the event I am employed, I understand that
any false or misleading information I knowingly provided herein or
in subsequent interviews may result in discharge and/or legal
action. I understand that this Career History Form is not the sole
basis from which a hiring decision has been made, and understand
that this Form will be used in conjunction with a series of
interviews and assessments to determine my suitability for the role
to which I am applying. Full Name Date: 12/21/2022 Please contact
us if you would like to better understand our data collection and
Keywords: Hireology, Fort Wayne , Executive Director, Executive , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!