PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: May 25, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: Personal Lines Account ManagerA local
agency is actively seeking a--Personal Lines Account Manager.
Individual should be be self-motivated, organized and have great
communication skills. This agency has an excellent compensation and
benefit package.Personal Lines Account Manager Job
- 5 or more years of Insurance agency experience.
- General Lines Property & Casualty Insurance
- Excellent at customer service----
- Talking with clients and explaining coverages to them.
- Master at organization and administration.
- Knowledge on Personal Lines Carriers
- Agency computer management experience - Applied Systems.
- Previously employed with an independent insurance agent.
- Attention to detail and committed to providing exceptional
service to our clients and growing our firm. We are looking to add
team members who have a strong desire to
grow--personally--and--professionally.Personal Lines Account
- Review daily reports, change requests, claim notices, auto ID
Cards, order MVR's and issue certificates
- Review policies for accuracy. Prepare for producer delivery or
mail/email directly to the client
- Create summaries of insurance (renewals)
- Mail renewal letters and update renewal information
- Ability to quote with multiple carriers
- Process EOI's,
- All other assigned tasks
- Complete all assigned projects and tasks in a timely and
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing oral and written
- Provide accurate and timely information to those you are
charged with supporting
- Process changes timely.
- Keep client agency management system data updated by entering
new data and documenting actions taken on behalf of the
clientPersonal Lines Account Manager Knowledge, Skills, and
- High School diploma with some college-level classes and or
classes such as CIC/CPCU/ARM/CISR
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
- High level--organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to operate various computer programs (Microsoft Office
Suite, Agency Management Systems, etc.)My name is Danielle Hill.
Gpac and I strive to offer you the best job placement experience.
Did you know our services don't cost you anything and is completely
confidential? Our clients hire us to find great people like you. I
hope I can earn your business, and I look forward to discussing
your career goals.For immediate confidential consideration for any
current or future opportunities, call or text Danielle Hill at
605-501-4531.-- Resumes may be confidentially sent directly to:
email@example.com with PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER as the
subject.--All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy),
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or
any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC
(Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Fort Wayne , PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER, Executive , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...