Heavy Duty Truck Sales Manager, Indiana Auto Auction
Company: Indiana Auto Auction
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: September 12, 2018
4425 W Washington Center Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46818Heavy Duty Truck Sales ManagerCompetitive Compensation/Benefits Package
Bachelor's Degree in Business or Related Field PreferredWalk-in Applicants are Welcome!Indiana Auto Auction is seeking to hire an experienced Heavy Duty Truck Sales Manager to oversee our business and commercial heavy duty truck sales team. Our truck division specializes in tractors, trailers, utility, and construction equipment and proudly serves clients such as Enterprise, Rent-A-Car, Avis, Emkay, ARI, UAC, Fiserv, and Nicholas Financial, just to name a few. We also serve many local financial institutions, as well as new and used car and truck dealerships in a six-state area. For immediate consideration, apply online to this ad and upload your current resume.
Established in 1965, Indiana Auto Auction has become a driving force in the remarketing industry. IAA has continually grown and added new services to meet and exceed our customer's expectations. Situated in Fort Wayne, IAA is centrally located to some of the country's largest automotive and truck markets including Detroit, Chicago, and Indianapolis.
Heavy Duty Truck Sales Manager - Job Responsibilities:
- Train, Motivate and Manage Heavy Duty Truck Sales Team
- Generate sales to both large fleet accounts and small/medium-size businesses
- Relationship Building/Account Management for new and existing customers
- Provides quotes and advice to customers on current market
Heavy Duty Truck Sales Manager - Job Requirements:
- Experience required
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred.
- Strong management and motivational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to close deals and meet sales quotas.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
Heavy Duty Truck Sales Manager - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment and believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Competitive Pay Plan to be discussed during hiring process (including Performance Bonuses)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen, and must be authorized to work in the US.
Keywords: Indiana Auto Auction, Fort Wayne, Heavy Duty Truck Sales Manager, Indiana Auto Auction, Executive, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!