Registered Nurse - ICU - 13 Week Contract
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: May 25, 2020
We're hiring a highly skilled Registered Nurse experienced in
responding to life-saving situations of seriously ill patients that
require immediate and continuous attention for a 13 week contract
assignment at an area state-of-the-art hospital. You'll enjoy an
incredibly supportive and ambitious culture at Jackson where we've
been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions
to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006. Minimum Requirements:
- Current state license in good standing with State License
- 12 months ICU experience in an acute-care setting within the
last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by
location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records. Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Cigna health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you
that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement,
and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark
about where you're going or what you're getting. Apply now and
you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more
information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and
locations that matter most to you.
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Fort Wayne , Registered Nurse - ICU - 13 Week Contract, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!