FORT WAYNE, IN (All-American City to Work & Live) - Gastroenterology Opportunity
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Gastroenterology opening in Fort Wayne, Indiana. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com FORT WAYNE, IN
(All-American City to Work & Live) - Gastroenterology
Dupont Hospital is seeking three BC/BE "general"
Gastroenterologists to Join Lutheran Health Physicians, a large
multi-specialty Group with over 300 providers representing a large
range of specialty physicians.
Currently there are 5 GIs in practicing in group.
ERCP expertise is optional!
Located on the northwest side of Fort Wayne, Indiana, Dupont
Hospital is a 119-bed facility and an affiliate of Lutheran Health
Network, an integrated healthcare system with 8 hospitals in
northeastern Indiana, one of the largest employers in the region.
GI Clinic, the Specialty Colon Clinic and procedures will be
performed at Dupont Hospital in an established practice with an
exceptional referral base! Lutheran Health Network is an integrated
healthcare delivery system and the largest healthcare provider in
the region with eight separately licensed hospitals and nearly
1,000 licensed beds including 793 in Allen County alone.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may
- Salary plus incentive (based on WRVUs)
- Sign On Bonus and/or commencement bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance, Health, Life and Retirement.
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend Fort Wayne, Indiana:
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of
- Named All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- Overall cost of living is 9 percent below national average
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as
colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School
of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family
practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses and 300 lakes within 50 miles
of Fort Wayne
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball,
basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and
Detroit (three-hours) Thank you for your consideration. Please let
me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and
I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro
jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric
gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Fort Wayne , FORT WAYNE, IN (All-American City to Work & Live) - Gastroenterology Opportunity, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!