Senior Specialty Immunology, Gastroenterology Representative
Company: AbbVie, Inc.
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Senior Specialty Immunology, Gastroenterology
- Fort Wayne, United States of America
- 2009369 Job Description About AbbVie
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines
that solve serious health issues today and address the medical
challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on
people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology,
oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and
gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its
Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie,
please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter ,
Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
- Deliver sales performance, brand Key Performance Measures,
financial targets, marketing objectives, etc. in order to meet or
exceed on those objectives.
- Create pre-call plan using SMART objectives and execute
post-call evaluation in order to continuously improve biologic
sales performance. Effectively handle objections,
misunderstandings, concerns and consistently gain logical and
reasonable calls to action in order to close on every sales
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs,
customer expectations and challenges in order to build trusted
customer relationships and to achieve win-win agreements between
AbbVie and customers.
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics
and optimizes coverage/ frequency to key customers in order to
maximize access and sales opportunities.
- Continuously build understanding of customer needs and
expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market
segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical/ sales
expertise. Proactively share this market intelligence information
with in-field team, brand team and sales manager to achieve
alignment, to anticipate environmental changes and challenges. Will
optimize brand strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate AbbVie's value proposition with health providers
assigned. Identify, develop and maintain disease state experts and
speakers/advocates in order to maximize brand performance.
- The territory consists of the Gastroenterology Market in
Northern Indiana: from Ft. Wayne, South Bend to Northwest
- Bachelor's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business
related field, or equivalent.
- Has proven track record of excellence in launches. We will most
likely be launching two biologics in 2022.
- Excels with partner based selling.
- Understands and excels in a climate and environment where team
culture is a very important component.
- Proven track record of success in selling and solid
- Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic, product, and
competitive knowledge and is recognized as an expert resource by
all relevant stakeholders. Strong business acumen and proficient
use of business tools; possesses strategic and critical thinking
capabilities. Proactively identifies customer style / behavior and
adapts quickly all aspects of selling approach.
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment.
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business
opportunities to address challenges.
- Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and
anticipates and responds to changes.
- Influences others , is viewed as a credible and respected role
model and resource among peers. Builds collaborative partnership
with district colleagues and matrix team, etc. Leads by example;
consistently displays positive behaviors and peer coaching through
changing and challenging environments. Documented success in
leadership and support role of increased responsibility at the
district, region and/or organizational levels.
- Understands and leverages findings to develop sales strategies.
Consistently exemplifies ability to sustain elevated
- Takes ownership by resolving problems and thinks of implication
on the larger organization.
- Assists team in identifying internal and external information
resources and learning opportunities.
- Preferred: Proven track record of success in sales performance
within respective therapeutic areas. Commercial pharmaceutical
industry experiences such as physician/account based selling,
training, managed health care or marketing preferred. English
language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English
Significant Work Activities
Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece
of material handling equipment
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse
backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients.
As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex
(including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristic.
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online)
thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending
you "phishing" messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself
from phishing scams. Click here to find out how you can avoid being
a victim of job phishing scams.
Keywords: AbbVie, Inc., Fort Wayne , Senior Specialty Immunology, Gastroenterology Representative, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!