Emergency Department (ER) RN - Mooresville
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Emergency Department (ER)--Currently seeking qualified
Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to staff full time contracts in
the Emergency Department (ER) at great hospitals in Mooresvile.
Opportunities are available for night shifts. Pay rates are
currently $107 per hour, but depend on contract
availability.--Benefits for the ER - RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT
employees)--Responsibilities of the ER--- RN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs
of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the
policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside-- careRequirements of the RN
- Active--Registered Nurse (RN) license--in the state of
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as
required by facility
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Fort Wayne , Emergency Department (ER) RN - Mooresville, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!