Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA ($5k Sign-on Bonus and Retention Bonus Offered)
Company: EagleCare LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant ($5k Sign-on Bonus) Bring your
heart to work!--Caring people make the difference at American
Senior Communities! Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and
Excellence--are the core values for American Senior Communities.
These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our
guiding principles and create the framework for all our
relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered
care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we---ll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA Our commitment to our team
- Retention Bonus
- PayActiv --- Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50%
of your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available --- Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Grow your clinical career thru the O2NE program that offers
fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Generous Education Reimbursement for New Nursing Graduates
- RecogNation platform --- recognizes employees who embody our
Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the
right way for the right reason.
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources
available for employees and household family members of
- Employee Referral Program --- get paid to refer a friend to
join our team
- Pathogen Reducing Air purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19 What will you be doing and how
will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate
assistive devices and body mechanics.
- Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake
and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
- Successful completion of a state approved Nursing Assistant
training and competency evaluation program or a CNA competency
evaluation program approved by the state.
- Prior experience providing care in a healthcare setting
- Customer Service focus and the ability to demonstrate the core
values listed above is a must! We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative
Action Employer --- Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and
other protected categories. #ASC123 Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor---s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
60-1.35(c)Job Requirements:See job description
Keywords: EagleCare LLC, Fort Wayne , Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA ($5k Sign-on Bonus and Retention Bonus Offered), Healthcare , Markle, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!