Visit Nurse - Kendallville, Auburn, Angola area
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Mileage Reimbursement-- -- -- --Direct Deposit-- -- -- -- -- --
Flexible Schedule-- -- -- -- --General Purpose: The Visit Nurse
(RN) provides excellent one on one skilled nursing care in
accordance with the patient's plan of care.-- This Visit Nurse
position will be covering visits in DeKalb, Noble, LaGrange and
Steuben counties.-- We are looking to hire for this position
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the
patient---s needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates with the patient in clarifying mutually agreed
upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing the patient---s progress.
- Monitors and evaluates outcomes of patient care.
- Communicates with appropriate staff regarding changes in the
- Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively
manage individual patients.
- Accesses personal health information (---PHI---) necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities.-- Access to use and
ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization/department.Minimum Education & Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she
practices.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Able to perform and provide evidence of current CPR
certification for adults, children and infants.
- Able to work with people, function well under stress, use
clinical judgment, and accept challenges.
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
the care of the patient.
- Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient
needs and scheduling.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license and proof of
automobile insuranceWorking Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- Work is performed in patient---s home
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and
- Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Fort Wayne , Visit Nurse - Kendallville, Auburn, Angola area, Healthcare , Kendallville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!