LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: January 17, 2022
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 110 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong!
Trilogy Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you an LPN hunting for a job where you can show off your
skills, get your student loans paid for, and work with some of the
best people in healthcare? Then Trilogy is where you belong!
Our campus is one of over 120 Trilogy Senior Living communities
across the Midwest. We treat clinically complex patients, have
access to the latest technology available in our industry, and
offer a list of benefits a mile long. Plus, we are Great Place to
Work certified and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Places to Work.
If you need more reasons to apply, here are a few:
What's in it for you?
- Student loan repayment, paid tuition, scholarships & tuition
- Wage increases EVERY quarter
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Opportunities for career development through our Clinical
Leaders of the Future and Nurse Mentor programs
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more
- Shift Differentials, 8 & 12-hour shifts offered
- Free CEUs
- Monthly employee celebrationsAnd so much more!
What you'll be doing:
- Observe and evaluate each resident on your assigned unit.
Administer and document current medications and treatments.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations, initiate
immediate "life-saving" measures in the absence of a
- Deliver direct nursing care to residents and provide clinical
supervision of the care staff assigned on your unit.
- Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each
assigned resident and develop care plan.WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- An associate degree in nursing from an accredited
- Must have and maintain a current, valid state LPN license and
current, valid CPR certification required.
- Should be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.LOCATION:The Meadows of
DelphosDelphosOhioTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Lindsay (419)
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Fort Wayne , LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Delphos, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!