Supervisor, Case Management (RN)
Company: Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Under the direction of the Case Management Director, is responsible
for the day-to-day operations and first line supervision of Case
Manager RN, Social Work, and support staff in Case Management.
Minimal Acceptable Job Qualifications
- Currently licensed in the state of Indiana as an RN. - - - - -
- Minimum of two years nurse case management experience.
Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrates working knowledge applicable to area's
disciplinary planning for coordination of services and achievement
of related goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge and understanding of
intensity of service, severity of illness, opportunities for
intervention, planned course of treatment/procedures, care needs,
and outcome goals. Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the
role of payors and providers, the need for cost containment and the
effect of appropriate resource utilization.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and organizational skills to
supervisor staff in the coordination of patient services in
diagnosis based groups to assure appropriate utilization of health
care resources, increase team activity to identify and implement
utilization refinement, improve patient and physician satisfaction,
and increase physician awareness of the impact of inappropriate
utilization of resources and the need for collaboration and
compliance with hospital expectations.
- Requires strong analytical and organizational skills necessary
to supervise and monitor activities of staff to ensure the
effective and quality delivery of department services on a
day-to-day or shift basis.
- Requires independent judgment and professional responsibility
to provide supervision and the constructive feedback to management
and internal/external customers. - Requires the skills necessary to
support department management in planning and monitoring activities
within established goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the English language verbal
and written and strong interpersonal and communication skills, both
verbal and written, in order to establish, promote and maintain
positive working relationships with administration, the medical
staff, - hospital staff and all other internal and external
customers, as needed.
- Requires leadership, group cohesion and communication skills
promoting teamwork and group achievement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgExperienceRequired
- Minimum of two years nurse case management
- Associates or betterLicenses & CertificationsRequired
Keywords: Lutheran Hospital of Indiana, Fort Wayne , Supervisor, Case Management (RN), Healthcare , Markle, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!