Travel RN - CHS ICU in Fort Wayne, IN
Company: Nurses PRN
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses must provide top end care
for patients with life-threatening injuries. Intensive Care Unit
Registered Nurses must have the ability to make immediate and spot
on decisions while staying composed during unforeseen, traumatic
events.Responsibilities:ICU RNs duties consist of:
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Following the correct process if there are any changes in the
- Helping doctors with procedures.
- Making sure all equipment is functioning properly while caring
for the patient.
- Supplying needed medication in a fast-paced, high stress
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of
current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an ICU RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Fort Wayne , Travel RN - CHS ICU in Fort Wayne, IN, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!