Home Health Business Development Rep-Lima, OH
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
FT, 8:30am to 5pm, M-F
Lima, OH (on-site)
Mileage reimbursement. Bonus structure for referrals.
Ideal Business Development Representative candidate will have some
type of healthcare experience for the sales role. Will cover their
office's line of business that may include: skilled home health,
personal care, home and community based services.
Our Business Development Representatives have been called to care
when they're needed most. As a member of our team, you'll support a
full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our
clients. What we offer our Business Development
- Competitive Compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Daily Pay option available
- A team environment with a focus on community service. Excited
to hear more? Apply below. Working at Interim HealthCare means a
career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do,
we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change
lives every day as a Business Development Representative. Duties
- Prepares sales plan with Executive Director/Administrator,
including forecasts, target accounts, contacts within accounts and
budget for achieving objectives.
- Causes profitable growth by establishing and maintaining
contact and relationships with referral sources through which
prospective clients might be reached and influenced.
- Develops and implements marketing plan for Homecare
- Increases awareness of and interest in Interim HealthCare
Homecare by preparing and conducting presentations to organizations
where prospective clients might be reached or influenced.
To qualify for a Business Development Representative position with
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related subject or equivalent
work experience and training.
- Five (5) years successful sales experience with comparable
customers, preferably to Hospitals and/or Nursing Home
- Knowledgeable in Home Health preferred
- Experience in selling a service
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
while being an active team player.#CB
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Fort Wayne , Home Health Business Development Rep-Lima, OH, Healthcare , Lima, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!