Travel Registered Nurse RN Endoscopy
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Endoscopy Nurses -include interviewing patients to obtain
medical information; measuring patients' vital signs, weight, and
height; and administering medications for sedation during
procedures. The GI Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for
assessing, diagnosing, identifying outcomes, planning,
implementing, and evaluating nursing care of patients.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Fort Wayne , Travel Registered Nurse RN Endoscopy, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!