Physician / Pathology / Indiana / Locum or Permanent / Pathologist (Path) - Locum Tenens Job
Company: Cross Country Locums
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Cross Country Locums is seeking a Board Certified Pathologist in
Fort Wayne, Indiana. Please review the details below:
- Must be Licensed in Indiana
- BC AP/CP
- Week days 8a-8p
- Office closed on holidays but required to be on call (24hr) if
scheduled. This is rare and most calls are handled via phone.
- Credentialed at 4 facilities Scope of Work:
- Frozen sections, surgical pathology sign out,
- 40-45 cases/day, Laboratory consultation, Histology, PA,
transcription staff are on site.
- No Gyn; just Non-GYN Cytology.
- Call Details: Predominantly phone calls/Blood Bank. Most after
hour frozen (which are rare) are known in advance and are just
later OR elective cases.
- Work Solo: No. There will be another Pathologist on site most
of the time.
- Requirements: BC in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Current IN
- EMR/EHR system: Cerner Benefits:
- Pay Rate competitive (paid weekly)A++ Malpractice Coverage
- Earn Up to $2000 by Referring a qualified candidate that goes
to work for to Cross Country Locums!
- Reference Job ID: 49923 Vicki Towery, Physician Services
Recruiter (call or text) Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of
the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country
Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice
locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for 35
years. CCL is a proud multi-year winner of ClearlyRated's Best of
Staffing lists for both Talent and Clients.
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Fort Wayne , Physician / Pathology / Indiana / Locum or Permanent / Pathologist (Path) - Locum Tenens Job, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!