RN - Registered Nurse - Weekend Only at The Meadows of Delphos
Posted on: September 24, 2022
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you a hard-working RN? Do you want to be a part of a growing
company that invests in their employees? Give us your best
What's in it for you:
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to
help you reach your career goals through continued
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more!
- FREE Health Insurance Option
- Shift Differentials
- Weekly Pay
- 12 hour shifts offered
- Free CEUs
- And much more!
What you'll be doing:
- Utilize the nursing process by delivering patient care,
ensuring continuity of care from admission through discharge, and
returning to family and community.
- Perform the clinical role of patient educator, caregiver,
counselor, consultant, and patient advocate.
- Observe, evaluate and report (when necessary) each resident's
physical and emotional status in order to develop care plans based
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations and
initiate immediate "life-saving" measures in the absence of a
- Provide direct nursing care and provide clinical supervision of
patient care staff working with residents assigned on your unit to
provide direct care.
- Administer and document medication and treatments and
accurately record all care provided.
- Document resident care provided and resident's response or lack
of response to care provided.
Join our growing company that has been recognizes as a Best Places
to Work throughout our four states! We would love to welcome you to
the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Possess an RN Degree or diploma from an accredited college or
- Must have and maintain a current, valid RN state license and
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
LOCATION:The Meadows of DelphosDelphosOhioTEXT ONE OF OUR
RECRUITERS:Amanda (419) 462-9852
Keywords: Confidential, Fort Wayne , RN - Registered Nurse - Weekend Only at The Meadows of Delphos, Healthcare , Delphos, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!