RN Main OR
Company: Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Registered Nurse in Main OR
- Under the immediate direction of the unit Director/Nurse
Manager/Lead Charge or other designated clinical management as
assigned, provides for the delivery of safe, effective patient care
and develops expertise in the care of a specific patient
population/nursing diagnosis. - -
- Registered Nurses may be trained to fulfill Charge Nurse
responsibilities when assigned. - The Charge Nurse Orientation and
Competency will be completed prior to assuming charge duties.
MINIMAL ACCEPTABLE JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) within 3 months of
- No specific experience required.
- Completion of a nursing program diploma or Associates Degree in
Nursing from an accredited school of nursing. -
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please email email@example.com
Keywords: Lutheran Hospital of Indiana, Fort Wayne , RN Main OR, Healthcare , Laotto, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!