Company: Parkview Health
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This position is eligible for a welcome bonus of up to $10,000.
The 4 & 5 Medical unit is located on the 4th and 5th floors at
Parkview Randallia. It is a 40 bed Med Surg unit with varying
levels of acuity and patient ages. Patients could be a combination
of post-surgical and medical.
Independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing
care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established
hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses
Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurses Practice
Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
The schedule for this position is 3p-3:30a, 24 hours per week, with
a weekend rotation of 3 weekend shifts in a 4-week schedule. This
position is eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits, as
well as PTO (paid time off) accrual.
Qualified RN's will receive:
- Competitive Rate of pay
- Additional Flex Premium
- BSN Premium (If applicable)
- 24-36 Hours a week- Open start times, either 3a-3p, 7a-7p,
3p-3a, or 7p-7a.
- Sign-On Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment- Up to $30,000
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Growth - eXceed nursing recognition
- Ask about our Hotel Program!
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Must have RN experience in the ICU or Med/Surg.
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR
- Additional certifications may be required for specified
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds.
(Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.)
Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program-
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals
recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for
co-workers and family members
- - - - - - - -
Be your best. Be a Parkview nurse.
You wanted to help others, so you chose a career in nursing. Now
choose the health system that can help you be your best - Parkview.
We're the healthcare leader in northeast Indiana, with 10
hospitals, Magnet status and everything you need to launch or grow
a great career in nursing. Our team, comprised of over 13,000
co-workers, is dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the
well-being of individuals and families in communities throughout
northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio.
Great compensation and benefits.
At Parkview, we provide a Total Rewards program that includes great
compensation and benefits, a work/life balance and learning
opportunities to enhance your career and personal life.
- Compensation - Great compensation package, sign-on bonus (Up to
$40,000 for critical needs areas), relocation bonus
- Benefits - Competitive benefit discounts and plan flexibility
through Signature Care PPO network, Parkview Employee Assistance
Program, Parkview Workplace Wellness
Tuition Assistance - If you want to go back to school, whether for
personal or professional reasons, Parkview wants to help. We offer
tuition assistance to any eligible co-worker after just six months
of continuous employment with Parkview.
Student Loan Payback Program - Have large student loans to pay
back? As a Parkview nurse, you're eligible to receive student loan
payback dollars from Parkview.
- At Parkview we offer an environment focused on personal and
professional growth, while supporting our nurses as they transition
from student to professional nurse. Our Nurse Residency Program is
designed to give you the confidence and skills you need to grow a
successful career, providing excellent care to every person, every
Creative employment opportunities.
- We understand there are many seasons in life, and your career
should reflect your desire to grow when and where it's right for
you. That's why our Travel RN program offers assignments lasting
three to nine months, giving you the opportunity to expand your
career while also providing the flexibility you desire.
- We know the thought of relocating to a new community can be a
hard decision. Parkview offers lodging assistance to RNs who live
over 50 mile from their Parkview hospital location - allowing you
to see what it's like to be part of our team before relocating to
A culture that just feels right.
At Parkview, we are known for our quality of care, innovation and
collaboration among all care team members. Our culture can be seen
and felt when walking through our front door and continues into the
clinical care areas and administrative offices. Our nurses and
leadership display shared values, friendliness, genuine compassion
and a dedication to providing excellent care to every person, every
day. But this caring continues beyond our doors as well. As a
mission-driven, not-for-profit health system, Parkview also gives
back to the community. Each year, we sponsor numerous outreach
initiatives to address the health priorities of our region. Because
at Parkview, we believe in better - not just for patients, but for
the entire community.
Keywords: Parkview Health, Fort Wayne , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!