RN House Supervisor Nights
Company: Bluffton Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Bluffton Regional Medical Center is looking for an RN House
Supervisor to join our team!
To be successful as RN House Supervisor you must be organized,
energetic, have strong prioritization skills and excellent
communication skills! RN House Supervisors function as in-house
administrators during absences of Nursing Management as assigned,
in collaboration with the Administrator on-call, serving as a
hospital and medical staff resource to provide assistance regarding
staffing, personnel, and patient issues affecting hospital's
delivery of quality patient care.
As RN House Supervisor, responsibilities also include supervising
nurses and staff, taking administrative responsibilities, while
offering leadership and direction to the work of others.
Additional duties as RN House Supervisor:
- Assist with direct nursing care
- Provide guidance, training and monitoring of staff performance
and conduct in conformance with accepted standards of nursing care
- Assist in the evaluation, monitoring, and development of
quality patient care activity schedules. Encourage family
- Coordinate delivery of care with hospital departments
- Communicates staffing decisions to Nurse Managers of concerned
- Critically think, problem solve, and make appropriate timely
- Multi-task, delegate, and prioritize continuously
- Collaborate with other health care providers
- Educate patients and loved ones
- Minimum of an RN associate's degree with 2 years'
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgEducationRequired
- Associates or better in NursingPreferred
- Bachelors or better in NursingLicenses & CertificationsRequired
- L-IN-RN License
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Keywords: Bluffton Regional Medical Center, Fort Wayne , RN House Supervisor Nights, Healthcare , Ashley, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!