Registered Nurse (RN) Interventional Radiology/ Cath Lab - Days
Company: Dupont Hospital
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Looking for Registered Nurses to work for our Cardiac
Catheterization Lab and Interventional Radiology Teams!
Dupont Hospital of Fort Wayne, Indiana is looking for Registered
Nurses (RN) to join our team! Our passion is to deliver the highest
level of expertise and technology locally, giving nurses at every
stage in their career the opportunity to grow, lead and mentor into
more specialized clinical areas of our hospital, close to home. -
Our highly professional team of nurses and doctors are committed to
providing quality patient care with a family-centered approach.
Highlights of our IR/ Cardiac Cath Lab role:
- Full-Time (32 hours), 7:30am-4/5pm, call schedule
- Cath Lab procedures such as heart catheterization, peripheral
angiography, port placement, embolizations (cancer care), and much
- IR procedures such as transcatheter treatment, IV retrieval of
foreign body, arteriography and much more!
- Valid Indiana RN license -
- ASN at minimum
- BLS and additional certification within period of time of
- Procedural, ICU or ER experience preferred
Dupont Hospital, part of the Lutheran Health Network, is a 131-bed
facility that was designed by physicians and every detail was
carefully thought out to provide better patient care and comfort.
It's also built on a 5-Star Service philosophy. That's part of the
reason the hospital has been designated as a 100 Top hospital by
Watson Health--- multiple times.
As our RN's utilize their specialized skills and unique training
for each department, their dedication and commitment to our
patients, families, the community and each other set us apart! - We
value growth and development of our nurses which is why Fellowships
are offered for various departments, recent grads can grow within
our Nurse Residency program, and our experienced RNs can advance
within the Clinical Advancement Program. -
Competitive offers may include:
- Sign On Bonus of up to $25,000
- Eligible for Critical Care Premium after orientation
- Relocation Packages
- Tuition Reimbursement/ Student Loan Repayment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Associates or better in Nursing
- Bachelors or better in NursingLicenses &
- C-AHA PALS
- C-AHA ACLS
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- L-IN-RN License
- X-Luth Health-EKG-AACN
Keywords: Dupont Hospital, Fort Wayne , Registered Nurse (RN) Interventional Radiology/ Cath Lab - Days, Healthcare , Angola, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!