Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Weekend
Company: The Laurels of Defiance
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Laurels of Defiance - Registered Nurse (RN) or - Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) Weekend Option
With our Weekend Option program, you will can earn Premium pay with
a weekend schedule. -Ask the facility about our Weekend Option
Are you a critical thinker, a skilled communicator and passionate
about caring for residents? Are you seeking career advancement? As
a Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN at The Laurels of Defiance, you have
the opportunity to use your nursing skills and become a leader.
If you're going to work every day for a living, make it count for
yourself and your family by joining a company with one of the
leading employee benefits packages in the long term health
Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the most extensive health,
life and disability insurance, vacation and retirement plan
programs in the business. In addition to our attractive programs we
- Professional development with tuition reimbursement and tuition
- Career ladder programs
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive pay
What you'll be doing
- Supervise the care/services provided by the LPNs, Certified
Nursing Assistants and other team members who care for - the
- Coordinate the nursing care of residents on the unit assuring
all residents are assigned staff capable of providing appropriate
care to the resident. -
- Provide safe and accurate Medication Related interventions to
- Assess the health of residents and notify the physician of
changes in status and promptly implement new orders. -
- Develop a plan of care based on assessment, implementing
nursing care. -
- Select and institutes appropriate nursing interventions to
stabilize a resident's condition and /or prevent
- Contribute to the resident's assessment (MDS/CAA's) and the
development of a plan of care.
Education and/or Experience:
- ADN or BSN
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic nursing practice with an
interest in gerontological nursing.
- Prefer 2 years' experience in a long term care setting.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must have a current state license to practice as a registered
nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN) -
- -Current CPR certification
- Additional certification in nursing specialty desired.
Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required
Keywords: The Laurels of Defiance, Fort Wayne , Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Weekend, Healthcare , Defiance, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!