Company: Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Registered Nurse in CVOR
Full-Time (6:30a-5p) - -4 CVOR SuitesTrauma 212K Cases/Year for
Main & CVOR
- Under the immediate direction of the unit Director/Nurse
Manager/Lead Charge or other designated clinical management as
assigned, provides for the delivery of safe, effective patient care
and develops expertise in the care of a specific patient
population/nursing diagnosis. - -
- Registered Nurses may be trained to fulfill Charge Nurse
responsibilities when assigned. - The Charge Nurse Orientation and
Competency will be completed prior to assuming charge duties.
MINIMAL ACCEPTABLE JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) within 3 months of
- No specific experience required.
- Completion of a nursing program diploma or Associates Degree in
Nursing from an accredited school of nursing. -
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Lutheran Hospital of Indiana, Fort Wayne , RN CVOR, Healthcare , Wolcottville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!