Posted on: March 18, 2023
Xanitos, Inc. is a management company that provides hospital
housekeeping, patient transport, and central laundries services. It
is differentiated by its patented XRO System for cleaning patient
rooms, its outstanding operations management team, and by being a
private company whose priority is giving top-quality service. The
results are evident; at the hospitals it serves, Xanitos has
improved the cleaning quality, increased HCAHPS scores, reduced the
risk of HAIs, lowered bed turnaround time, and significantly
reduced costs.Xanitos -is hiring for 2nd shift Full-Time
-Environmental Service (Hospital Housekeepers) at The Orthopedic
-Hospital in Fort Wayne, IN. Please review below for job
- Apply today to secure an interview.
- 5:00 pm - 1:30 am.
- Pay $14.00 per hour (Sign-on Bonus $200, paid in two
increments)Job Overview:The Environmental Service Attendants
(Housekeepers) may work in any location on client premises. This
individual cleans and keeps in an orderly condition facilities or
locations in a health care campus. The general responsibilities of
the position include those listed below, but Xanitos may identify
other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may
differ among accounts, depending on business necessities, client
requirements and applicable industry standards.Daily
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors,
elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas.
- Sweeps and/or vacuums floor.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork, windows, door panels, and
- Empties wastebasket and Transports trash and waste to the
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.Job
- Experience in the janitorial industry a plus
- Medical cleaning a plus
- Post-Offer Medical, Background Screening and Drug Test
- FLU Vaccine required
- Successful applicants for this position must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless
they request and are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
equivalent required.Physical Demands:The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with
hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or
balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The
employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.Work Environment:The
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is
occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The
noise level in the work environment is usuallyBenefits:Xanitos
understands the importance of you, and your family's health and
wellbeing, as well as your financial future. With that in mind, we
take pride in the variety of benefit plans that are available for
our employees. Please note, plans vary by location and are subject
to eligibility and work hour requirements in accordance with
company policy and state laws. Plans may include:
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- 401K Retirement Plans
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee wellness program
- Shoes for crew reimbursement
- Paid Time off including vacation, sick, personal, holidays,
bereavement, and jury duty.
- Employee discounts to theme parks, theaters, sporting event,
movies, and more. -#LI-DNI -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Xanitos, Fort Wayne , Hospital Housekeeper, Healthcare , Roanoke, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...