Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant-Home & Hospital
Location: Ohio City
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Title: Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant
Our client, a respected healthcare provider in Central, Ohio, is
seeking a dedicated Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
to join their team. Specializing in Home Health services with
potential in-patient hospital work, our client is committed to
improving patients' lives through exceptional rehabilitation
services. They are in search of a compassionate and skilled COTA
who possesses a valid driver's license and is eager to make a
positive impact on patient care. The Certified Occupational Therapy
Assistant (COTA) will have the opportunity to work primarily in the
Home Health setting while also having the potential to contribute
to in-patient care in a hospital environment. The COTA will play a
crucial role in helping patients regain independence and enhance
their quality of life by providing personalized occupational
- Conduct thorough assessments to determine patients'
- Collaborate closely with Occupational Therapists to develop
tailored treatment plans.
- Administer occupational therapy services to patients in the
comfort of their homes.
- Maintain accurate documentation of patient progress.
- Communicate effectively with patients and their families.
- Adhere to all relevant healthcare regulations and
- Be prepared to assist with in-patient hospital care as needed.
- Possession of a valid Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Active state license as a COTA.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team
- Compassion and unwavering dedication to patient-centered
- Previous experience in home health is highly desirable.
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Willingness to work in a hospital setting as required.
- Full Benefits
- Supportive and collaborative team-oriented work
- Potential for career growth within the organization.
If you are motivated and dedicated to making a positive impact on
patients' lives, apply today! For any inquiries you can reach me at
firstname.lastname@example.org . All communication is
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: gpac, Fort Wayne , Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant-Home & Hospital, Healthcare , Ohio City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!