CVOR Surgical Technologist
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: February 5, 2024
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor
of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a CVOR
Surgical Technologist to join our amazing team.Details of the CVOR
Surgical Technologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $2116.13 - $2443.88 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 4x10 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the CVOR Surgical
- Set-up surgical tables, instruments, and supplies required for
- Assists in preparation and draping of patient and operative
- Prepares and passes instruments, sutures, and supplies needed
in the operative procedure and maintains a correct count.
- Assists in maintenance and care of specimens and prepares
surgical specimen forms for laboratory analysis.
- Decontaminates all equipment, instruments, and supplies.
- Cleans carts, rooms, and changes linen.
- Cleans and stocks storage room, as required.
- Assists with surgical table equipment, positioning patients,
application of plaster casts and dressings.
- Prepares and maintains the sterile field for the surgical
- Assists in discharging patients.Qualifications for the CVOR
- High school graduate or equivalent desired.
- Certification from Technical School in Operating Room
Technician preparatory program or Surgical Technician preparatory
- Current State licensure or license eligible in States where
- One or more year(s) of current experience in a comparable or
equivalent job classification required.
- Active Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for HealthCare
Workers or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification for
- Compliant with HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Compliant with Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the CVOR Surgical Technologist opening
and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24
business hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Fort Wayne , CVOR Surgical Technologist, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!