100% Endocrinology Position - Lutheran Hospital in Ft. Wayne, IN - NORTHERN INDIANA
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Endocrinology opening in Fort Wayne, Indiana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 5672Practice Details
- Seeking a board eligible/board certified Endocrinologist to join a very busy, established practice.--
- This 100% Endocrinology and predominantly outpatient opportunity is due to increasing demand in the community.--
- The practice staff consists of one other endocrinologist and five advanced practitioners; three NP's cover the hospital with occasional clinic coverage and two others are designated specifically for the clinic.--
- The current clinic hours are Monday ' Friday, 8 am ' 5 pm; procedures include ultrasounds, thyroid biopsies and needle aspirations.--
- The anticipated call schedule is 1:4.----Recruiter's InsightCompensation.----The Starting Salary Is Up To $75,000--More Compared To Starting--Endocrinology Salaries Located In Chicago And Indianapolis, Coupled With Cost Of Living 30% Less, Provides Physicians With Significant Purchasing Power Where You Can Build Your Dream Home, Pay Off School Loans And Retire Early.----The Housing Market.-- With Average Home Pricing Settled At $121,750 And Where--This Beautiful 5,152 SF, 5BR/4.5BA home comes with a family--Master Suite on the Main Floor with Private Den/Office, Full Finished Daylight Basement is an entertainer's dream with Wet Bar, Game Room, Play Room, Exercise Room is--located in Inverness Lakes SW Neighborhood--can be yours for $395,000.----The Community.-- Fort Wayne is a community of 250,000 located in northeastern Indiana offers a safe community with midwestern values. The community offers--wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.----The Employer.----This 396-bed tertiary care facility opened it's doors in 1904.--This organization is committed to it's physicians and is committed to providing the highest level of expertise and technology locally so patients don't have to travel hours from home to receive the care they deserve.Closest Major City
- 90 miles--to--Toledo, OH
- 108 miles--to--Indianapolis, IN
- 136 miles--to--Windsor, CanadaColleges and Universities
- Indiana University-Purdue University-Fort Wayne----(Full-time enrollment:--10,126;--Location:--2101 E Coliseum Blvd; Public;--Website:--www.ipfw.edu;--Offers Master's degree)
- Indiana Institute of Technology----(FT enrollment:--4,320;--Location:--1600 E Washington Blvd; Private, not-for-profit;--Website:--www.indianatech.edu;--Offers Doctor's degree)
- University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne----(FT enrollment:--2,075;--Location:--2701 Spring St; Private, not-for-profit;--Website:--www.sf.edu;--Offers Master's degree)Recreation
- Bob Arnold Northside Park--Amenities include two pavilions, tennis courts, playground, informal soccer field, public pool, and the Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Department's central offices.
- Over 70 parks that include playgrounds, basketball courts, and more.Shopping
- Northcrest Shopping Center's anchor tenants are Kohl's, Best Buy, Office Depot, Ulta, Carter's, TJ Maxx, Shoe Carnival, Old Navy, Hallmark and Value City Furniture.
- Parkwest shopping center has upscale home decor, furniture, bedding, bath, kitchen, electrics, luggage, toys, crafts, pets, gifts, and more. Keyphrases: endocrinology jobs, endocrinologist jobs, child endocrinologist jobs, children's endocrinologist jobs, consultant endocrinologist jobs, diabetes endocrinologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Fort Wayne , 100% Endocrinology Position - Lutheran Hospital in Ft. Wayne, IN - NORTHERN INDIANA, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!