Seeking Geriatrician - Northeast INDIANA - Large Multi-specialty Group
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Family Practice-Geriatrics opening in Fort Wayne, Indiana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6879Practice Details
- --Looking to hire a BC/BE Geriatrician to join a large multispecialty group .-- --
- Help to develop and chair several specialty geriatric programs including a Geriatric ED, a Geriatric Fracture Program and an Acute Care for the Elderly (ACE) unit.----
- With the ever-increasing geriatric population in Fort Wayne, these programs will cater to this demographic and help feed your geriatric outpatient practice.
- 36 clinical hours per week = flexible schedule
- Mostly outpatient with some inpatient consult
- 1:25 call group = great quality of life!!----Recruiter's InsightCompensation.----The Starting Salary Is Up To 250,000 to $50,000 More Compared To Starting Geriatrician-- positions--Located In Chicago And Indianapolis, Coupled With Cost Of Living 30% Less, Provides Physicians With Significant Purchasing Power Where You Can Build Your Dream Home, Pay Off School Loans And Retire Early.----The Housing Market.-- With Average Home Pricing Settled At $121,750 And Where--This Beautiful 5,152 SF, 5BR/4.5BA home comes with a family--Master Suite on the Main Floor with Private Den/Office, Full Finished Daylight Basement is an entertainer's dream with Wet Bar, Game Room, Play Room, Exercise Room is--located in Inverness Lakes SW Neighborhood--can be yours for $395,000.----The Community.-- Fort Wayne is a community of 250,000 located in northeastern Indiana offers a safe community with midwestern values. The community offers--wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.----The Employer.----This hospital located in Fort Wayne was designed from the ground up by physicians. Every detail was carefully thought out to provide better patient care and comfort.Closest Major City
- 90 miles--to--Toledo, OH
- 108 miles--to--Indianapolis, IN
- 136 miles--to--Windsor, CanadaColleges and Universities
- Indiana University-Purdue University-Fort Wayne----(Full-time enrollment:--10,126;--Location:--2101 E Coliseum Blvd; Public;--Website:--www.ipfw.edu;--Offers Master's degree)
- Indiana Institute of Technology----(FT enrollment:--4,320;--Location:--1600 E Washington Blvd; Private, not-for-profit;--Website:--www.indianatech.edu;--Offers Doctor's degree)
- University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne----(FT enrollment:--2,075;--Location:--2701 Spring St; Private, not-for-profit;--Website:--www.sf.edu;--Offers Master's degree)Recreation
- Bob Arnold Northside Park--Amenities include two pavilions, tennis courts, playground, informal soccer field, public pool, and the Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Department's central offices.
- Over 70 parks that include playgrounds, basketball courts, and more.Shopping
- Northcrest Shopping Centers anchor tenants are Kohl's, Best Buy, Office Depot, Ulta, Carter's, TJ Maxx, Shoe Carnival, Old Navy, Hallmark and Value City Furniture.
- Parkwest shopping center has upscale home decor, furniture, bedding, bath, kitchen, electrics, luggage, toys, crafts, pets, gifts, and more. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, geriatric medicine jobs, geriatrician jobs, gerontologist jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Fort Wayne , Seeking Geriatrician - Northeast INDIANA - Large Multi-specialty Group, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!