Fort Wayne, IN / Pulmonary Disease / 100% Outpatient
Company: Source Medical
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Pulmonology opening in Fort Wayne, Indiana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Fort Wayne, IN / Northeastern Indiana / County Population of 375K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Pulmonary Disease physician.
- Outpatient clinic with NO INPATIENT (ICU) or CALL responsibilities required.
- 7 Pulmonology/Critical Care physicians employed - some are truly Pulm/CC with both inpatient and outpatient components and some are strictly inpatient CC.
- Level II Trauma, 396 beds with a service area of 1.2 million people.
- Financial Package: Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) with WRVU incentive bonus, Commencement and/or Signing Bonus, Quality Bonus, potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment, potential for Fellowship Stipend, Relocation Expenses, CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions, Health, Life, Vision and Retirement Benefits, Vacation, etc.Community: -----Nearly equidistant from Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit, Fort Wayne has historically served as a transportation and communications center for Northeast Indiana, and an incubator for many products and companies. In addition, Fort Wayne boasts a one of the lowest costs of living, making it possible for residents to own their dream homes. Top-notch medical care is available for six area hospitals boasting cutting edge cancer and heart centers.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-1811-30761.
-- Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Source Medical, Fort Wayne , Fort Wayne, IN / Pulmonary Disease / 100% Outpatient, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!