Family Medicine position located in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Fort Wayne, Indiana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 5280Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our provider network located in Fort Wayne IN. --
- Over 700 beds in total with a catchment area of 1.3 million.-- --BE/BC is required.?
- Opportunity to join existing practices or startup locations based on your preference.
- Largest Setting is the Multi-Specialty Group with 25+ Family Medicine physicians with 15 office locations.--
- Opportunity to design your own practice you may provide 100% outpatient services, mix of outpatient/inpatient services. NO option to practice OB.
- Full hospitalist service is available if you choose to utilize
- No ER call
- Two large call groups for the practice - great quality of life
- Family practice residency program enables you to mentor and train physicians and provide faculty services if desired.--
- In addition you may elect to be involved in many physician led committees--and research projectsRecruiter's InsightCompensation.----The Starting Salary Is Up To $50,000--More Compared To Starting--Internal Medicine--Salaries Located In Chicago And Indianapolis, Coupled With Cost Of Living 30% Less, Provides Physicians With Significant Purchasing Power Where You Can Build Your Dream Home, Pay Off School Loans And Retire Early.----The Housing Market.-- With Average Home Pricing Settled At $121,750 And Where--This Beautiful 5,152 SF, 5BR/4.5BA home comes with a family--Master Suite on the Main Floor with Private Den/Office, Full Finished Daylight Basement is an entertainer's dream with Wet Bar, Game Room, Play Room, Exercise Room is--located in Inverness Lakes SW Neighborhood--can be yours for $395,000.----The Community.-- Fort Wayne is a community of 250,000 located in northeastern Indiana offers a safe community with midwestern values. The community offers--wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.----The Employer.----This 396-bed tertiary care facility opened it's doors in 1904.--This organization is committed to it's physicians and is committed to providing the highest level of expertise and technology locally so patients dont have to travel hours from home to receive the care they deserve.Closest Major City
- 90 miles--to--Toledo, OH
- 108 miles--to--Indianapolis, IN
- 136 miles--to--Windsor, CanadaColleges and Universities
- Indiana University-Purdue University-Fort Wayne----(Full-time enrollment:--10,126;--Location:--2101 E Coliseum Blvd; Public;--Website:--www.ipfw.edu;--Offers Master's degree)
- Indiana Institute of Technology----(FT enrollment:--4,320;--Location:--1600 E Washington Blvd; Private, not-for-profit;--Website:--www.indianatech.edu;--Offers Doctor's degree)
- University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne----(FT enrollment:--2,075;--Location:--2701 Spring St; Private, not-for-profit;--Website:--www.sf.edu;--Offers Master's degree)Recreation
- Bob Arnold Northside Park--Amenities include two pavilions, tennis courts, playground, informal soccer field, public pool, and the Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Department's central offices.
- Over 70 parks that include playgrounds, basketball courts, and more.Shopping
- Northcrest Shopping Centers anchor tenants are Kohl's, Best Buy, Office Depot, Ulta, Carter's, TJ Maxx, Shoe Carnival, Old Navy, Hallmark and Value City Furniture.
- Parkwest shopping center has upscale home decor, furniture, bedding, bath, kitchen, electrics, luggage, toys, crafts, pets, gifts, and more. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Fort Wayne , Family Medicine position located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!