OBGYN Positions - Northeast INDIANA - Ft. Wayne - Large Private Group
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Fort Wayne, Indiana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6880Practice Details
- Large OB/GYN Private Practice Group seeking additional OBGYN associates.
- (20 physicians, 9 mid-levels)--
- Long standing group in Ft. Wayne area with 30+ years of providing quality care
- 9 Office Locations Recruiter's InsightCompensation.----The Starting Salary Is Up To $50,000 to $75,000 More Compared To Starting--OBGYN--positions--Located In Chicago And Indianapolis, Coupled With Cost Of Living 30% Less, Provides Physicians With Significant Purchasing Power Where You Can Build Your Dream Home, Pay Off School Loans And Retire Early.----The Housing Market.-- With Average Home Pricing Settled At $121,750 And Where--This Beautiful 5,152 SF, 5BR/4.5BA home comes with a family--Master Suite on the Main Floor with Private Den/Office, Full Finished Daylight Basement is an entertainer's dream with Wet Bar, Game Room, Play Room, Exercise Room is--located in Inverness Lakes SW Neighborhood--can be yours for $395,000.----The Community.-- Fort Wayne is a community of 250,000 located in northeastern Indiana offers a safe community with midwestern values. The community offers--wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.----The Employer.----This hospital located in Fort Wayne was designed from the ground up by physicians. Every detail was carefully thought out to provide better patient care and comfort.Closest Major City
- 90 miles--to--Toledo, OH
- 108 miles--to--Indianapolis, IN
- 136 miles--to--Windsor, CanadaColleges and Universities
- Indiana University-Purdue University-Fort Wayne----(Full-time enrollment:--10,126;--Location:--2101 E Coliseum Blvd; Public;--Website:--www.ipfw.edu;--Offers Master's degree)
- Indiana Institute of Technology----(FT enrollment:--4,320;--Location:--1600 E Washington Blvd; Private, not-for-profit;--Website:--www.indianatech.edu;--Offers Doctor's degree)
- University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne----(FT enrollment:--2,075;--Location:--2701 Spring St; Private, not-for-profit;--Website:--www.sf.edu;--Offers Master's degree)Recreation
- Bob Arnold Northside Park--Amenities include two pavilions, tennis courts, playground, informal soccer field, public pool, and the Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Department's central offices.
- Over 70 parks that include playgrounds, basketball courts, and more.Shopping
- Northcrest Shopping Centers anchor tenants are Kohl's, Best Buy, Office Depot, Ulta, Carter's, TJ Maxx, Shoe Carnival, Old Navy, Hallmark and Value City Furniture.
- Parkwest shopping center has upscale home decor, furniture, bedding, bath, kitchen, electrics, luggage, toys, crafts, pets, gifts, and more. Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Fort Wayne , OBGYN Positions - Northeast INDIANA - Ft. Wayne - Large Private Group, Healthcare , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!