Company: Coventry Meadows Assisted Living
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: November 22, 2021
CookBring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference
at American Senior Communities!Compassion, Accountability,
Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American
Senior Communities. These words not only form the acronym CARE,
they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all of
our relationships with customers, team members, families and the
community at large.Proudly serving our customers for almost 20
years with a long history of excellent outcomes, ASC is Indiana
owned and operated. We take great pride in our heritage,
incorporating Hoosier hospitality in all that we do. We value our
customers because they are our teachers, coaches, neighbors and
family.Our commitment to our team:
- PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Grow your clinical career thru the O2NE program that offers
fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Generous Education Reimbursement for New Nursing Graduates
- RecogNation platform - recognizes employees who embody our
Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the
right way for the right reason.
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources
available for employees and household family members of
- Employee Referral Program - get paid to refer a friend to join
- Pathogen Reducing Air purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19What will you be doing and how
will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by
providing them care and compassion.
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- Follows recipes and prepares food that corresponds to menu
cycles prepared by the Registered Dietitian.
- Cooks or prepares palatable, attractive, nutritionally adequate
meals in batches to ensure freshens and proper temperatures.
- Assists with demonstrating, instructing and educating servers
on preparations, garnishing and presentation of food.
- Supervises servers with food preparation, cleaning, and storage
of supplies and equipment.Requirements
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Previous full-service kitchen experience in full-service
restaurants or healthcare required.
- Certification in Sanitation/Safe Food Handling is preferred or
willingness to obtain after job acceptance.About our Senior Living
DivisionOur Senior Living Division offers team members the
opportunity to advance their career while working in a fast paced
and rewarding environment. We take pride in offering our residents
more than just a place to rest their head. As a member of the
Senior Living division, you will have the opportunity to use your
skills to enhance the lifestyles of our residents and help them
explore their passions. Our whole-person centered care focuses on
nurturing the physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual
well-being of our residents. The hands-on experience you will gain
allows you the opportunity to create meaningful relationships with
your team and our residents.We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and
other protected categories.
Keywords: Coventry Meadows Assisted Living, Fort Wayne , Cook , Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!